We’re a highly collaborative and supportive team, coming together on every project to ensure our clients get the very best result.
Samphire targets to be the market leading provider of services to the Subsea Industry Sector with particular focus on operated assets in mature basins.
We strive to go above and beyond for our clients no matter the challenge. We aim to deliver our very best work every time across our core services.
Our Company History
Samphire was established in 2012 to be a market leading provider of services to the subsea industry sector with particular focus on operated assets in mature basins.
The early years focused on the development of a general operations capability which was extended into engineering support and integrity management over time. Project management services evolved later out of the desire to explore synergies with the operations support capability to better balance the resource look ahead and planning. This also enabled greater efficiencies to be achieved in the execute phase across the wider operations area.
In recent times, Samphire has strived to provide a fully integrated service to our clients over the long term to help maximise value and efficiency of operations and projects delivery.
- We offer engineering solutions, based on our hands on execution experience
- We work closely with clients across projects in an integrated approach to allow adaptive scope / solutions to maximise value
- We have a breadth and balance of resources across contractor / operator which adds value to the overall delivery / solutions
- We provide an SME type approach to work which aligns with a dynamic and focused delivery model
- We will build on previous experience to maximise deliverable re-use to help reduce cost
- We have a large network of consultants to assist with wider delivery which can be brought to bear to provide additional value across other areas / interfaces
At Samphire we are set up to assist operators with a range of one-off problems or in the delivery of a longer term relationship through a fully integrated subsea service. Although our core delivery is subsea, we are knowledgable of topsides / onshore systems and supportive of partnerships with similar like minded companies to extend the service delivery to the client helping to minimise interfaces and the management / supply chain burden.